無敵小神鳥

‖ 業餘搖滾歌唱偽玩家 ‖ 電影英美劇 ‖ #魔戒# #SPN# #Marvel# #Merlin# #AL# #J2# #AM#‖ 墻頭歐美 ‖
Twitter:invincible_bird

Precious Burden - Sophie Zelmani

The life we shared together is no life anymore.

我們共同分享過的生活  已然不在 

It's time to place the memories and put them wherever they can grow.

是時候該歸整記憶了  把它們放回蔓延之端

So you live in the stars now,you live in the meads.

於是你此刻入住星辰  獨居原野 

I'll spread you with my heart,over the fertile fields.

我的心靈將籠罩著你  延伸向無盡富饒的領域 


The love we gave each other was the love that we would make.

我們曾給予彼此的愛  應該是理想中的形狀 

Those years became our lifetime,a lifetime fate would break.

這些年化作我兩的生命之旅  是既定的宿命  但也終會朽壞 

Now you're living in the oceans,in the trees, in the air.

此時你入住海洋  與樹和空氣共存 

It's a precious burden,the cross I've come to bear.

這是珍愛的負擔  我曾經決意承受的負擔


This burden is a precious burden,as precious as you.

這負擔  珍愛的負擔  寶貴得就如同你一樣 

Brought into my world,the world that's after you.

帶入我的世界  那個與你同樣的世界

评论 ( 1 )
热度 ( 2 )

© 無敵小神鳥 | Powered by LOFTER